Pan Pacific London Celebrates International Wellbeing Week
Pan Pacific London, a new destination for health and fitness in the capital, is launching a London Marathon Package designed specifically to ensure runners hit their stride for the Virgin Money London Marathon this October. Marking the beginning of a new wellness adventure in the City, the package is available to book now for International Wellbeing Week for stays during the Marathon weekend (2nd – 4th October) and will provide guests with a one-stop shop for wellbeing, groundbreaking fitness technology and a best-in-class hospitality experience.
For those in need of the ultimate post-race recovery programme, the new in-room experience has an equal focus on mind and body, with an advanced and luxurious sleep system for a truly customisable nights rest, as well as access to compression leg recovery boots and MiHigh infrared sauna blankets to ensure runners have access to everything the could possibly need to gear up before the race and wind down afterwards.
The package also emcompasses essential nutrition, including nutritionally balanced and antioxidant rich menus for a pre-marathon dinner the night before as well as a slow releasing, energy boosting breakfast both the morning of and after the race.
In addition to the in-room wellbeing experience, guests will have access to the wellbeing floor and high-performance training zone TecnoBody® D-wall training system, totally exclusive to the hotel. Involving body recognition and an interface gesture which engages guests in the course of training with virtual functionality in a stand-alone performance zone, each session focuses on real time biofeedback and long-term joint health through mindful training. One-to-one PT sessions are also available can include boxing, yoga, stretching and strength training.
The London Marathon Package is available for stays from the 2nd – 4th October 2021.
· Welcome protein smoothie
· Self-care amenity with aroma diffuser, essential massage body oil and massage gun
· Nutritionally curated pre-marathon dinner
· Nutritionally curated daily breakfast
· Complimentary taxi transfer to the start line of the London Marathon for you and a partner
· Post marathon bamboo massage
· In-Room Sleep Programme: weighted blanket, Chili Ooler temperature night system and eye mask
· In-Room Recovery Programme: MiiHigh sauna blanket, compression leg recovery and on-demand TV stretch class (yoga matt available in-room)
· Access to the Wellbeing Floor: infinity pool, sauna, steam room, relaxation pods and mindful studio
· Diptyque luxury bathroom amenities
· 24hr gym and interactive training area access